Thursday 6 July 2017

STRESS RELIEF WITH A JOYFUL LIFE


Appreciate the Visionary 

There is nothing more beautiful than Someone, who really cares to watch and learn from other person to prosper in a righteous way.


How can this Life be only mine...!

When, the knowledge defines every working energy is created by THINE.

How can I think about myself saying, it's my Life....,
When, each drop of my mother's blood from her body made me alive.

How can I avoid to memorize our adorable elders, who sacrificed their lives and gave me a visionary life?

How can I deny not to feel responsible, when my dearones believed in my mind.

How can I not treasure the time, as it's the most precious gift, that each day brings to refine..!

How can I live at the comfort zone, when I am meant to thank everyone who gave me this joyful Life.


Yes, this Life is not mine.

It's THINE

GRATITUDE TO ALMIGHTY YESHUVA MY SAVIOUR LORD 🙏🏻



You are GOD'S masterpiece.

You are born for a purpose.

Prayerfully, let GOD'S will be done.

Amen

Hazel Shirley ~



PICTURE COURTESY: ARTE PAINTINGS
https://www.facebook.com/Arte.Art.Arte/?pnref=story


No comments:

Post a Comment