Monday 15 May 2017

MOTHERS HEART



She watches her Child with all her Divine Might. 
She senses her Child's Cry and gives a reply
She protects her Child as an Apple of Her Eye. 
She hears her Child's voice, though crowded with noise. 

She embraces to feed her Child as her veins breathe life. 
Without hearing any word, mother loves to understand her Child's smile.
With Emotions untold, 
She Loves to Pray...

Shine my tender Pearl, 
My loving arms are waiting to give you Peace and Love. 

~ Hazel Shirley ~




Mothers Heart

I know not any inspirational quotes.....
I need no motivational votes...
Pain isn't an antidote.
Self-respect is my Note.

The Bold and the beautiful Spirit.
The hardworking Heart.


Hazel Shirley




Living fearlessly isn't an art,
It's a lifestyle. 👍


Hazel Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment