Thursday 19 July 2012

STRESS RELIEF WITH TRUE HEART IN LIFE

Never explain yourself to anyone. Because the person who likes you doesn't need it, and the person who dislikes you won't believe it.
People that YOU admire might hurt you. But People that admire YOU will never hurt YOU.



TRUTH GIVES LIFE TO HEART

Life is a journey...as if a wave....
....that runs across the Ocean.
If I am a Fish,that was hit by some huge waves...
...let me learn to live life.

Many waves left me aside discouraging my Spiritual strength...
Some waves helped me to swim well...
.......where I developed my heart with good health.
Time has given me friends good and wise...
though I did not expect a thing from both...
Just said to them to remember me hence forth...
.....in their life only as a gentle folk.
Think of me as one among their friends...
I am here not to please others but myself.

Yes!Truth really hurts but lies do kill one for a life time.
Never, betray anyone who trusts you in their life.




Your lies may help you to keep good friends..... but your truth will reveal...who will stay as your true friends.
                                                                      ~ Hazel Shirley ~



No comments:

Post a Comment